View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 09:58 PM
Administrator
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP286, Shelby 482, Webers, 593HP
Send a message via Yahoo to Brent Mills
Not Ranked     

Pro-Systems, welcome to the club. I am sure people will have questions for you and look forward to learning from your expertise.

I slipped up and deleted a couple posts that I was not intending to delete, so here they are in their entirety:

By Pro-Systems
Quote:
Pro Systems is a Club Cobra advertiser. We are listed as an advertiser and purchased a full size banner for a full year run on this site.

The President of PRO SYSTEMS Mr. James purchased this advertisement for this site under my advisement. However I realize that you may have not seen our banner run at the top of the site as Mr. James says he has visited the site on several occasions and has yet to see it himself so I understand your confusion on this issue.

The website owner, Mr. Brent Mills informed us that we should immediately post in this exact forum a "press release", however I did not realize that it would expose us to attacks and make us feel unwanted.

If this is an oversight as we have only been an advertiser for a week now, lets start over anew. Its nice to meet you, glad to be a part of the family.

Steve B
Shop Foreman
PRO-SYSTEMS

By relaxinrob
Quote:
Welcome Steve and welcome Pro Systems. We have a bad habit of shooting first and asking questions later. Tell us a little about your carburetors........are they holley-design based or completely different from the ground-up?