View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 05:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley- smallblock grenade w/ the pin pulled
Neutral     

What a sob story, this whole thing makes me sick. I'm supposed to feel sorry for this guy? Guess what, I'm fighting terminal cancer but I've never gone around crying to anyone for help in any matter. If you're healthy enough to go rolling around the country in Vipers and Harleys then you're strong enough to fight your own battle with a company that you're doing business with. What assinine BS! I didn't order a finished Cobra, I built my own, so I haven't dealt with build companies but I have heard and read some members stories (right here on CC) about dealing with them. What makes his problem more special than anyone of theirs? Because he has cancer? Or because he used large wads of money and a sob story to get preferential treatment but still got treated the same as the average guy. Just goes to show you, giant sums of money can't buy you happiness:a shiny new Cobra! Guess what, people live and die, what they do in between is completely up to them. The person I feel sorry for most is the poor friend that is trying to help his 'dying' buddy. He'll probably croak before his buddy from all the stress of trying to help out his 'poor unfortunate helpless' friend.
You want to feel sorry? Feel sorry for the child whos father suddenly dies from a massive heart attack, or the parents that are told their child has a terrible disease.
P.S. I wonder if young Caroll Shelby used his heart problem as leverage in getting his Cobras built?
I'm being nice here, pm me and ask me what I really think!

Last edited by maxrpm; 12-09-2004 at 05:14 AM..