View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 08:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX 4780...after 19 months finally in Vegas. Now, if they can get the paint right :(
Send a message via Yahoo to ff2_emtb
Not Ranked     

Maybe it is just me, but I guess I do not understand what this guy was thinking. In the same situation, knowing that I have XX amount of time left on this earth, and what appears to be an unlimited supply of funding, why in the hell would I waste time having a car BUILT when I could just go out and buy one already done? This is what strikes me as most bizarre about this whole thing. Short time left, lets spend a sh*tload of money on something that will have to be BUILT, or, lets go find one thats already done, buy it and drive the hell out of it. Hmmmm.....I think most of us would go for the latter.

Do I feel sorry for this guy? For the sickness yes, nobody deserves that. For the car fiasco? Hell no. I agree he is getting screwed, no doubt there. But at the same time, he also has had plenty of opportunities to get out of the deal and has not done so. So either his lawyer totally sucks monkey ass, or he is a total idiot with more money than brains. At some point common sense has to kick in. It obviously never kicked in here.

T.