View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 10:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley- smallblock grenade w/ the pin pulled
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally posted by Excaliber

Perhaps if he had posted himself, that IS what he would have said?
The header reads "Help me I'm dying and want to drive my car" So if he really didn't write this then I suppose that he will be cracking his well-meaning friends skull. I have not met one person fighting this type of illness(and I know too many) that will sit by and knowingly let family or friends make statements of that nature. A few years ago I met a little boy, 8 years young, I watched him for 14 weeks fight to live his own life. He made it clear no one was going to do anything for him, he would do it all himself. He even shaved his own head of what little hair was left. When we talked he told me his dream was to one day go outside and play with other kids. He never got that wish. BUT make no mistake, he was in charge. You know what, I was that childs student, what I learned from him about life and living can not be taught in any school or church by any adult. Yes, some may think I have a distorted viewpoint, I guess it may be called a childs viewpoint. But a child makes no excuses and expects no favors. Tell a child he can't do something see how fast he does it.
Alright, I'm done preaching, lets build the poor guy his car already will ya!

Last edited by maxrpm; 12-09-2004 at 11:14 PM..