View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 06:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley- smallblock grenade w/ the pin pulled
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally posted by clayfoushee

Somehow, I don't think he thought he was "really" dying when he ordered the car....
I agree 100%. I don't doubt for one second he thought his checkout time was imminent when he placed his order. The ensuing circlejerk of events he's getting from his builders runs me raw, and more than likely they figured they could just keep stringing him along until his check-signing hand was cold and stiff. But getting this car built is a business transaction and ask anyone(healthy or not) if you're careless or they're real determined(or alittle of both), money-hungry vultures will swoop right down and pick you clean. These fockers need to go to jail BECAUSE THEY ARE THIEVES! not because they took advantage of a guy with cancer. I'll tell you what I feel really happened, the guy more than likely felt that the builders would never take advantage of a man with terminal cancer and let his guard down because generally, all the decent people he comes across are feeling sorry for him and his predicament, and would do anything to help but...wrong..he's the best person to go after! Ask me how I know.
As far as me having a heart, yes I have one and it is as deep and wide as the grand canyon, and it gets broken frequently, but not for the trivial matters of a guy getting shafted building a dream car, I've witnessed much bigger thievery. And you thought I was becoming melancholy.

Last edited by maxrpm; 12-10-2004 at 08:42 AM..