Old 12-10-2004, 07:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley- smallblock grenade w/ the pin pulled
Not Ranked     
Default Re: Accuracy Max?

Quote:
Originally posted by Cracker

He's not asking to trump someone in line - he's been trumped, for crying out loud.

I understand that, and I don't remember ever writing anything about his "place in line" of anything. What irked me was when the original poster to this thread (Gary) stated he recieved this e-mail which was presented in our general discussion forum stating that a man says he is dying from cancer and wanted everyones help because of it. That was my only beef. If an ailing person writes a letter to his brother asking for help, that's not dishonorable. If his brother takes that letter and posts it at the Town Hall for all to read and rally behind, that's not dishonorable. If his brother decides to write a letter and post it at the Town Hall for all to read and rally behind, that's not dishonorable. It is not up to all who read it to investigate the posted letter. We are to believe the letter that was presented them to be fact. The e-mail was presented to all here in a first person basis, that's what bothered me. If the letter were to be written to Carroll Shelby from the person himself I would somehow want a copy of that letter to be posted in USA Today! LA Times!NY Times!...etc.

Last edited by maxrpm; 12-10-2004 at 07:51 AM..