View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 07:03 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Smile

Tru,

Yea, that's all of me in the picture. Told you that I was the oldest person still moving.
As for the ramps getting in the way. No, they are open all the way back, no cross pieces or anything like that. Just the lift bar in the front and I just raise it up if I need to go under there and have plenty of clearance. I just don't have enough height and space in my garage for a lift without major, $$$$$$$ , surgery to relocate and extend the main door and then move other things. In fact I can remove my transmission in 20 minutes by myself as there is nothing to get in the way and I can sit up under there. Also the ramps can be widened or narrowed to fit any car. They are perfect for my situation, and I can lay them flat on the floor if I want. And I do have the bridge for them if I want to jack the car up while up on them.

Mike,

Laugh now, your time is coming. But at least I have an excuse for my insane statements. I am old and senile.

Kristen,

If you fried one of Turk's rocks off-spring you may be in big trouble. He may actually take you up on your offer to visit.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery