View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 06:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: No Cobra. 2 Vipers 2000 GTSR and 2002 GTS Final Edition #087/#360
Not Ranked     

SOME GOOD NEWS!!!! & SOME VERY BAD NEWS

The Good News is that ROY HUNT of FINISH LINE MOTORSPORTS, INC. has went over the whole car and determined that he with the help of Dan (Finish Line Master Builder) are committed to finishing the Dwayne’s Cobra as ordered, fully tested and outfitted on or before January 15, 2005. I am very pleased to see Roy “Step Up to the Plate” and see this through!!

There are many items yet to be completed and they will be working very hard to see that they get completed. Roy is noted as building the finest Cobra around and is committed to providing that same level of expertise in finishing Dwayne’s Cobra!!

I think that special thanks should also go to BRENT FENIMORE of SHELBY AUTOMOBILES, INC. for getting involved and working from his end to produce a commitment to get this car done for my very good friend.

I spoke to Dwayne moments ago and this news about his car made him very happy in a day that was not filled with the best of news. Today at the Mayo Clinic, Dwayne was told that the cancer in his liver is inoperable; they will try to treat it with massive doses of radiation and chemotherapy, in order to buy him some time. I think the thought of being able to drive his car (faster than my Viper) will sure him up in the days ahead of him and help to provide him with something to look forward to. As things get closer or news comes available I will let you all know. I have been very impressed with the outpouring from the Cobra Nation. You guys might only be running on 8 cylinders, but you have V10 size hearts!!

Thanks, again Danny (a.k.a.- HOGDEALER)