View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 06:35 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR2479K, 351W yellow/black stripes
Not Ranked     

Bill,
As I said, as simplistic as it may be (hell, I'm too dumb to think otherwise, I work for an insurance company ), I think you've got to take a step back and look at what you DO have rather than what you don't.
Yes, times are tough right now. But you know if you needed to, you could find SOME job to help put food on the table. When things look really tough for me, I just remember that I'm lucky to have Kara and Joshua and a nice roof over our heads. We're relatively healthy. When I get to spend a nice weekend with them, everything else I'm concerned over seems to fade away. There are so many who would kill to have the things that we do. The "toys" are just that....toys. In the grand scheme, they don't mean much. You are NOT a failure. You're an honest (well, until the Club Cranky campfire....), hard working guy who's just hit a rough spot.
Plan a family outing. Take a long hard look at them and your surroundings and hopefully it'll change your perspective.

Steve

No, it ain't "real", but it's real fast....

Some people choose to rattle their windows with stereos and speakers... I choose to rattle windows with my right foot.