View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004, 09:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 brushed aluminum with Keith Craft 527C.I. all aluminum FE
Not Ranked     

Man this guy is unbelievable. I just read this stuff and I can not believe so many people got taken by this guy. Sounds like he needs a good ass woppen. I have an engine with an oil leak or use a little oil and I am worried to death about it. I do not know how these people get by with this stuff for so long. Hell, I was probably loosing business to this guy because if you do not build the engine you can do it a lot cheaper than if you do. I believe that is why talking to people and getting referrals is so important in every kind of purchase. There are getting fewer and fewer straight people around and I see it from the other side with people trying to use stolen credit cards and hot checks.
I always said if you do a good job and treat people honestly you will have more than you can do because of Jask-asses like this. I hope evrybody gets a little satisfaction and this guy gets to be someones girl friend on the inside. Good Luck, Keith Craft