View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 07:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1670 Stroked Little Windsor - Runs OK.
Send a message via AIM to MidOHasp
Not Ranked     

Tony Pape, #77, has my old favorite Michigan hat.

I <ahem>........dated his girlfriend in college. I felt kind of bad about it because he got us front row tickets to the Michigan vs. OSU game in 2000. I was "the friend who was giving her a ride to the game."

Hmmmm...

Anyways, I gave the girl my favorite Michigan hat, and one weekend, he was in town at Miami visiting her. I met him that afternoon and he was fairly intimidating (I'm a big guy... 6'2" 240#...he's a bigger guy, 6'6" 330#). Later that night, some of my fraternity brothers saw his head poking out above everyone else's on the dance floor, highlighted by "Leedy's favorite yellow hat"...

She told me that he saw it on her dresser and liked it and asked where she got it. She said she bought it for him. I wonder if he bought the story considering the big sweat ring. I really don't care, I guess.

Every time I was at a game and saw him playing, I couldn't help but to be thinking... You got my hat, but I got your girlfriend. Especially the game where she was sitting with me.

We (fraternity bros.) called her "Naked Kelly" . . . I guess if Tony knew her very well, he probably wouldn't have been too surprised to find out the hat was mine.