View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 03:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival #3199. 366ci L76, T56 6 speed, Blue circle custom paint, Australias most original cobra 2009-2010
Not Ranked     

If pinning it to the cardboard makes things clearer then it must have been bloody complicated before :-P.

Time for some stupid questions (Im on a steep learning curve here). I assume thats the engine loom right? The loom for the rest of the electrics is separate? Ive seen in the past a mate make up his own wiring loom using a template and pinning it out on a board (years ago so my memory may be a little off). Has anyone ever attempted to make there own loom. Surely if you had a wiring diagram and a lot of time on your hands it wouldnt be that difficult?

Hope your xmas and new year was good. Not looking forward to going back to work thats for sure. xmas was a series of ups and downs with better half in regards to the cobra. We went on a winery tour of the Hunter on xmas eve....saw one go past and the approval rating went way up...right up until Uncle Bob says..I had a mate who took 7 years to build one of them. Approval rating plummeted. (Bob.....pi$$ed uncles should be seen but not heard)

Today she calls me from Kiama...Ive just paked next to one she says. Beautiful.....she then circles the car slowly describing it bit by bit....followed by a "I want one"...Yeee haaaaa....approval rating way up again...uncle Bobs unfortunate comment all forgotten....when do I start. :-)