View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 06:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Byron Have you looked at the streettwin from Mcloed. It's a great setup with a lite pedal and will hold 1000hp. it needs to be setup with the right airgap. You can do this on a press and then put it in the car. G-Force, I love than trans. mine works great except when the damn driver goes from 4-1 gear racing. Need stiffer springs in the shifter to stop this. Long shift works great, so does the vertigate. I think Jay has too wide of a cam and like you said the fire is coming into the header. Your tires will set the stage for how long the drive train lasts. I had the supercharger on the motor in my car now but kept blowing the blower belt (clog) off the motor when running the setup was true. I have a new hood coming from ERA with the twin paxton bubble on it and will relocate the blower to inside the motor compartment and not in the right fender. I think this will fix the problem. Why 160 lbs injectors? 90's for your motor would be fine. I agree with fat and short advance on the timing as long as you have a large fuel system. I'm sure the car will be done in the spring Rick Lake