View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 10:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Former owner of BDR 127......
Not Ranked     
Default For a Republican I am a bit liberal.....

with the Cobra, that is. My wife drives it occasionally, but she is very mellow driver to begin with and would never dare lay on the throttle hard. Although, she did surprise herself, and me as well, last time we went out together on it, when she did lean into it a bit on an on ramp to the 5 Fwy North..... Wish I had had a camera to capture her facial expression. Still makes me smile thinking about it.

I have let several friends drive it, with me in the passenger seat. I always give them the 'handle it with respect' speech and I think that gives them just enough fear to keep things in check. Also, I think for those that are unfamiliar with a Cobra, the exhaust noise alone keeps them from crossing the line......

I agree with tpiini, I bought the car to drive as much as possible and enjoy see others get a kick out of it as well.

NOT TO HIJACK THE THREAD, BUT IN ADDITION TO WHOM YOU LET DRIVE YOUR COBRA, HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU TAKE PEOPLE OUT IN YOURS WITH THE INTENT TO SCARE THE SH!T OUT OF THEM.....???

Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's addressed to someone else.