View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 08:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Everyone !!! During the 2 1/2 years and right at 30,000 miles that I've been driving my Cobra the left front seat has seen almost 70 different drivers. Some with me on board and some solo. Many of the guys here in Tucson have driven my Cobra while they have been building theirs - what a thrill it is for them AND for me to watch them. MY twin grandsons first drove the Cobra at age 11, with either their father or myself on board. Almost all of our Tucson Cobras have manual transmissions and the guys wives are hesitant to drive them, they love to drive mine which has the automatic. They can experience the thrill that their husbands have and share the feelings. Are there people whom I won't let drive the Cobra - yes. Am I worried about another driver bringing my Cobra home in pieces - naaaaa. Do I give a through briefing about the Cobra before someone even starts the engine - you bet ! I do understand the feelings of others about not letting anyone else drive their Cobra. I'm having fun and want to share it. John