View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 06:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Cobra Fibercraft Bodies 427 S/C, 351W disguised as a 427.
Send a message via AIM to SuperHart
Not Ranked     

Hi, All.
Yes, the adapter kits are still available. This kit will fit any Ford smallblock head that is designed to use a stock smallblock valve cover. The kit is primarily designed for carbureted motors since the stock Ford EFI unit will not clear the FE valve cover because of its folded over design. EFI systems that do not "fold over" the valve cover should present no problem, however. There will be plenty of room to clear roller rockers and possibly even stud girdles.

There have been some changes, though, in the entire presentation since the introduction of this kit. I now include steel reinforced rubber smallblock valve cover gaskets as part of the kit. I decided to do this because cork gaskets just didn't seem to hold up well enough. By including the steel/rubber gaskets as part of the kit not only can I beat the retail price for the gaskets but in addition I am assured that you will use them to prevent leaks and therefore customer complaints. The adapters are now completely done via CNC machine rather than by hand so the quality and uniformity is much improved.

The kit costs $129 complete. I will need your postal code in order to calculate and advise you of shipping charges via USPS Priority Mail. I have a number of kits in stock. As of this date, 45 kits are in service with ZERO complaints as long as the directions are followed. Any interested parties can contact me via E-mail for further information. Kits are also available at the same price from Breeze Motors and Forte's parts Connection, both of whom specialize in Factory Five parts and solutions.
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."