View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 06:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B 66 427W Roadster
Not Ranked     

OK,
i'll look you up, thanks for the invite.
we travel a lot
don't have steel toed shoes as i work with electricity and it just gives the voltage a good ground place to come out.
there were some Aussies on our Mustangs Across America and they were very nice. must have been from the south.
i have some albums at clubphoto.com and the alias lookup is tgdg
the private password is texas1 u may know some of those blokes or sheilas. anyhow i used tractor paint on my mustang and won an award in April and now it is cracking LOL. drive with gel coat if you cant afford $300 worth of Dupont basecoat, clearcoat. (in retrospect the tractor paint only cost $27 and I did get an award with it, so i guess it served its purpose) if there are any nearly nudes on my clubphoto page, i know nothing about them ...no nudes are good nudes..
we are in the dead of winter here and it got up to 74 F here today
i am about 180 miles due east of Dallas. Carroll Shelby was born in Leesburg TX about 80 miles up the lane and has a home in Pittsburg TX about 70 miles from here. He gets slammed a lot, but he is a real home, down to earth guy, a lot of fun to talk to.
All my cousins are still in Ireland, so if i need Lucas parts, i get them to ship them to me. I have a sticker on my car that says "nothing but the finest English parts falling off this car"

never kissed the blarney stone, as i was born in Kerry and my wife says i am full of c...er gab

tommy