View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 07:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Sold 3047 & 3002 in 2012
Not Ranked     
Default Brookland

AC in the US? One way only.
Honesty, open door policy, timely delivery, no BS stories, no change from the original which includes the correct chassis paint. They seem to make them High gloss now for whatever reason.
Fair price. $35,000-$40,000 more than a Kirkham is a tuffy. Look at the cars side by side in the eyes of an end user. Would you pay $35K more? And if you were the exception to the rule, how many others like you would you think would buy them during the course of a year? Enough to pay rent and make Las Vegas profitable? cause the stock to climb? and most of all carry the Shelby name on forever?
AC in it's current form has nothing other than the logo from the 60's. It is not in the Original building, has no original employees. As you know, the ancient art of making a body from a flat sheet of aluminum is a lost art not easily taught and certainly not easily mastered. Lubinsky owns the AC brand and has the right to make cars anywhere and anyway he wishes. He also has the right to place the AC logo on the side of a UPS truck if he so wishes. But, that's not what it is about. It's about being true to thyself and of course the public.
If a potential customer came to me looking to spend a lot of money, I would romance my operation. Not hide it.

Shelby LV needs to deliver lots of aluminum Cobra's.
AC should be able to deliver lots of aluminum Cobra's. Isn't that's why they are here at all? I don't see Lubinsky as a talk show host.

Yes. I know how to do it. But they never asked me.

www.competitionlife.com

"Hurry Up And Live"