Thread: Ignore (EOM)
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #291 *has left the garage*
Not Ranked     

June 6, 1944. 3-5 pages typed. Rough Outline. Notecards. Rough Draft. Final Outline. Paper. Maps. Endnotes. Bibliography. The works. Done.

Now, on to better things! Oh yes. Fix food for this evenings' scout dinner....
When do I get 'my' time?? Been to Wally for Valentine's. NOT THE DAY TO DO VALENTINE SHOPPING AT NOON ON DAY BEFORE VALENTINE'S! Surely my kids are worth the hassle????!!!!

Hubby took #2 son to baseball prac. son #1 went too, to fish in the pond at the park. Girls are coloring out on patio. Beautiful day, here, too.
skipped church.... never left the house yesterday; #1 son spent 6 hours or more, cummulative, on this blasted paper. It turned out nicely, and I felt compassion to type his bibliography for him. (In correct form)

Ok. Pipes. hmmm. I have been involved with a couple of threads and PM's regarding the white. There is a coating that I thought looked great. When I get NEW pipes I will put on that coating, and start new. What is currently on my pipes? VHT paint. Not just from pepboys- doesn't withstand hot enough temps. Got it at a specialty performance shop- to like 2000* or something! I'll go look at the can. It is good for a quick fix. spray on like spray paint. covers nicely. Taped newspaper to side of car, and sprayed away.... My pipes need to be replaced, and instead of going to the expense of coating pipes needing replacing, I'm just doing the quick fix spray thing. I'll have to look up the thread that was sooo informative on the coatings. Seems to be it covered a couple of different products. hmmmm.
One was Swain Technologies, I bookmarked the product, the other was CermaWhite. Let me see if I can find the thread.....
I'll get back with you on that.....
Ok. the VHT paint- 'flameproof coating' sp-101 flat white
1500*F takes no time to touch up.... if I can do it we know ya'll can!
The thread regarding the coatings discussed the durability, and 'look' of the white. One of the coatings has a slight shine, not quite sparkle to it.
I'll look for it and post it.
K
hmmm. I don't know how to link it! Mike, you posted on this thread, too. Anybody here know how to link that for me?? I haven't a clue!!!!
Club Cobra > General Discussion > ALL COBRA TALK > White sidepipes

Last edited by hey,littlecobra; 02-13-2005 at 12:35 PM..