View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 07:20 AM
Hoosier Gashole Emeritus
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Listen fella,
You wouldn't believe the number of hours we've spent in meetings, talking with vendors, sponsors and others. I wish I could share all of the great ideas and raffle items but you'll have to wait . You won't be disappointed....wait a minute, we cancelled, never mind.

We donated your entry fees to the Road Serpents Fund for Higher Education through Excessive Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages and Moral Decay. After intensive research into the problems of this next generation, our highly qualified board identified the lack of exposure to these issues as being the prime cause for the current lopsided youth development. We thank you for your support and were surprised that the postal authorities didn't question all of that loose change in your mailing envelope. We appreciate you spending $1.87 in postage to send 57 cents in pennies. Since Mike is associated with a local law enforcement agency, the complaint form by that annoying Salvation Army bell ringer, has been approrpiately misplaced and they'll never be able to identify you.

Thanks Again for your support.

"In debates on ethically contentious issues, it is never wise nor polite to deride or belittle another person's delusion."