View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 06:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1245 w/ 1966 427 SO
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Barnett

BIG BROTHER is getting TOO BIG around here. Are we a government run by THE PEOPLE or NOT?? Seems to me that there usually aren't enough people who will stand up and fight for changes. [/b]
Jim: We ARE a government for the people, by the people.......run by the people that were elected (by the people). But in the case of Kalifornia, THAT is exactly what is wrong with that state: THE PEOPLE! The majority of the people living there are left-wing, tree hugging, brainwashed, Liberal wackos who vote for people that have successfully taken that state and run it into the ground. THIS is the kind of legislation you get when a bunch of Liberal wack-jobs put their heads together and try and figure out ways to RUN YOUR LIFE.
That state is a LOST CAUSE - Has been for a LONG time. I turned down a promotion and a very large increase in pay because the new position would have landed me in LA. No way in hell would I move out there. Chicago is plenty corrupt and all, but it is by no means Mother Russia like Kalifornia is. The reign of Liberalism has taken over your state and "the people" will NEVER get it back. Kiss you cars AND your FREEDOM goodbye. At this point, the best thing you could do is MOVE. Leave the state to the wackos. Perhaps one day this country will wise up and cut Kalifornia off. Heck, we may as well just give it to Mexico; most of the Mexicans live there anyway.

Turk: Florida is looking better and better every day!