View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 01:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance AUS002, Chev 5.7 with hairdryer
Not Ranked     
Default Go For it

The co.s offer at $ 440.00 is worth it for the intum, i am guessing it a rental for you ?

The base looks like it was a conc one hence its shape with the angled base tile, possibly a small hair line crack has started thus the water.
Its been retiled hence the cut tile fitting to this angled tile, if they re grout and use stop leak sealer it will sop the prob, lomng with teaching the kids how to keep water in the bath.
I've also had kids having a shower the placing a face washer over the waste and using it as a bath untill they dont notice it gets to shower screen level then you know where the water goes, also checking behind the tap flanges of the shower to see from leakes in the spindal washers, and or water conning from the shower rose down the grout lines and behined these flanges to the wall space then into the kitchen roof.

will have to stop as can feel the moderator peering and might start a new thread on How to with the Bathroom Guys...

Looks like we are going to byron bay for a day for some topless work, good thing i dont have the cobra or you guys might of thought we were going for a drive.

Is Byron on the way to Bris ?