View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 08:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

John,

I do not know if you saw the post from Bernie Knight. He is flying into Phoenix and then driving to London for the DVSF with Hershal. I wrote him and invited them to join us on our Pike Peak Drive. Have you decided on which weekend? Let me know and if you need a hotel I can help find one. We also have some members down in Colorado Springs and we might be able to get indoor parking for your cars.
The is a Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup in Steamboat Springs on June 17, 18 and 19. Some of our cars will be there for the show. Kind of out of your way, but it is a great little town and lots of Mustangs (450 or more) from all over the country are going to be there.
Let me know what works best for you and we will make it happen. Also what ever you need in the way of help. June is really busy in Colorado, so we should get busy on Hotels and etc pretty quick. I am thinking that some of us will come down to Colorado Springs and spend a night or two while you are here.
I am also thinking it would be cool to visit the Air Force Academy. They have some great views and might be able to get some pictures of our cars with the Jets. We have a couple of contacts with the Air Force and they might be able to make this happen also.

Dick Thompson
thompson660@cs.com