View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 06:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     

I don't believe it was an engineer from HST that told you about the reverse engineering of some suspension parts they took of my car. I believe it was Kris. I think I told him to tell you .It was no big secret.

Cut them a little slack, will ya'. So they tried to copy a few billet pieces. You copied the entire fricking Cobra!! Geez!

Turk's car was one of YOUR cars. It wasn't something Turk whipped up in his garage. I believe they were looking for some inexpensive (read cheap) suspension pieces for the $39,995 Mexico cars. The ones they took of my car to replace with Shelby suspension must have been laying around and they probably used them for a model.

I don't know what became of that experiment. Initially they thought it was not a very good design. They may have abandoned it. Apparently you too abandoned that design and went to on to generation 7,8,9, and 10.

I wish you had told me that when you sold me the car. At that time, (not long ago) it was the cat's meow. You priced them accordingly. It was , what a $7000.00 or $8000.00 upgrade? Today when you look back a year, you find them laughable?

When Ford comes up with a new F-150 they tell everyone about the improvements they made to the new model. They don't go making the people who bought last years model feel like turd, by saying the things you say when you make a slight improvement to something on your car.

Today the upgrade is the steel suspension, not the alloy? I am confused. That happens to me often when I read what you say and compare it to what I have heard you say.

You make a hell of a car. I wish I could be as charitable with you as a person.

TURK