View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 03:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC. 306 Windsor, TFS Track Heat heads, X303 cam, TFS Upper & lower manifold. Accufab t/b, 24 lb inj's, Autronic ECU. Tremec 5 speed,
Not Ranked     
Default Superbikes

Hi Barry (and others)
I also was at the Superbikes yesterday (with Cobra) and also thought it would be a terrific opportunity for any authority to do their worst. I'm always amazed at how well behaved motorcyclists are at the Isalnd. They are outstanding, one or two yobbos notwithstanding. A great day out. Go the Aussies!

The EPA matter is messing with a few of our brains at the moment so I wonder that we might invite the EPA to come long to one of our meetings one night and explain their rules their new found enthusiasm for applying them.

Fact is, we are responsible and respectable (???) citiizens and taxpayers and deserve to be heard. Furthermore we are evidently more capable of doing a mechanical alteration correctly or not based on having built or completed our cars.

I'd like to think we can learn something and see if we can find a way to survive in spite of what appears to be a harsh set of rules - now more rigourously applied.

Thoughts or am I dreaming?

Chris