View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 05:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

We had 16 cars show up for lunch at the Platte River Bar and Grill and then drive up to Evergreen. Great day. Lots of sun (after lunch) and not a lot of traffic. That drive up to Evergreen is sure a lot of fun. Not for the guy in the Nissan 300Z. He was getting a ticket and a chewing when we drove by. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw all of us coming. I think he got my ticket for 2005. Thank you guy in the Nissan.
Shelby Lane called last night and he blew the engine in his Daytona Coupe on the way home yesterday. He does not know how bad it is yet but sounds bad. Lots of parts and oil on C-470.
Steve Norman and I had a few problems on the way up due to bad gas (In the cars, not us) but they seemed to get a lot better when we added new gas in Evergreen.
Stopped in Evergreen for Ice Cream at Baskin Robbins and then everyone headed for home. No problems on the way home. Check out the pictures on the web site (www.milehicobraclub.com) and we even have one of the Elk on the way out of Evergreen. We also saw some deer when we left Chatfield. Kind of a nature drive.

Sure is fun to have a Cobra in Colorado when the weather is right. And the animals come out to play.

Dick