View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 07:05 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 396 long block, PROBE Forged Dished pistons 8.75 to 1 and Vic Jr. heads from Engine Factory. Tremec TKO. BDR#244 Sterling Gray/Silver stripes. 17in polished wheels, glove box and tonneau cover.
Not Ranked     

Hey Tony,

I have seen a lot of guys use that lower bracket mount but I like the look of my set up. It all works now.

hp/weight,

I just got the fitting for the water pump. My water pump is a Weiand (sp) So i needed a 1/2 npt fitting with a nipple. You can get this a Home Depot in the plumbing dept. They should have a whole wall dedicated to brass fittings. The hose for the WP to Bypass on thermostat is from AutoZone. I just went it there and told them I got a 93 351w and need the hose. MAKE SURE you take the Brass fitting in with you to Napa or AutoZone. They should have two hoses that will work. If they only bring one out tell them to fine another one just like it. Try them both on the fitting. One has a wider lip on one end. That is the one I am using. Just pick the one you are more comfortable with.

I don't have the march bracket number with me. I'll try to get that to you some time this week.

Quick Update:
Called Southern Automotive and asked if they could make me a hard line from the fuel pump to carb. (Saw it on two cobras here in chicago and loved it!) Got it in and put it on the motor. PERFECT. Just needs a little adjustment to get the Holley Fuel Filter to fit between the Moroso fuel lines off the DEMON and the hard line. Its a nice clean look! I'm very happy with it. I will post pics when I can.

Sid