Thread: Winton
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2005, 04:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 5 litre Cobra, T5 Manual, Toyota Soarer Running gear, ROH Wheels
Send a message via Yahoo to WASP
Not Ranked     
Default Details of my car

The colour is devil yellow and the black is gloss black with a touch of green pearl, Looks great in the sun.

The chassis is one of a kind made by Sean Mullins Race Cars. The the rear and front end are out of a Toyota Soarer. the equivalent here in Australia is the MA 70 Supra GT.

Doug Pearce here in Lilydale did the final preparation of the body and the paintwork.

Just love it. Took the wife for a two day cruise on the weekend. Unfortunately got caught in a storm with up to 100 k winds with the road being littered with bark and branches. The cobra got awefully wet. Just had to keep going but got home safely. Picked up every dam branch on the road and tore out one of the hand brake cables. Amazingly the wife was out straight away with a towel soaking up the water in the footwells and out with the chamois. First time she has actively got involved with the car. Especially after such a horror trip home.

The Wasp did its duty over the weekend with some mountain sprints with my brother in his Cobra playing chase. Frightened a few tourist though.

Hope this helps have a great one

Richard