View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 09:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 brushed aluminum with Keith Craft 527C.I. all aluminum FE
Not Ranked     

This is the first i have heard of any of this. I have never been contacted by anyone by phone about this problem. I will check my paper work at the Keith Craft Racing shop, but I do not believe we were paid to dyno test the engine here. There may be chassi dyno sheets at the Plano location. I do know that Boody or what ever his name was lied to several people about the cars he was selling them and lied to us about several things as well and then split town. He got a lot of the parts his self and brought to us. I hate that we evr got hooked up with this guy because i told rob it would come back to haunt us. I feel that he needs to be talked to be yourself and Rob about these issues. I will talk to Rob tomorrow about your car. Have you tried to talk Boody the Backdraft dealer you delt with. i think we both need to choke this guy. Sorry for your problems but like I said this is the first I have heard of it. feel free to call me or Rob. Thanks, Keith Craft