View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 09:22 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #122 (Sold) : Ford GT #484 Heritage Edition; 2008 GT500 Red/Black
Not Ranked     

I don't normally get into this pissing match stuff but I am going to stup up here because I am at the shop almost every day to go to lunch with Rob.

Todd you need to take it up with Boudy. Rob tried and tried and tried to get the parts for your car but Boudy wouldn't pay for it...if I remember right Boudy bought a shortblock from Rob and had him assemble what he brought him. Thats not a KC motor...it was never dyno'd as a motor and I don't think the short blocks even come with front covers or oil pans.

Also did you ever pay Keith Craft Motorsports? I believe and correct me if I am wrong but you payed Boudy....Boudy was their customer and whatever he told you he said doesn't mean it was true.

I shouldn't be replying to this...I shouldn't get in the middle of it but Rob is a friend and if he sells you something he makes it right...in this case Boudy is the person in the middle that sold you something and then gave Rob the equipment to install....You should be taking it up with Boudy.

Matt
2006 Ford GT #484 Heritage Edition
2003 Hummer H1 OpenTop
2003 Hummer H1 Wagon

Last edited by 427Aggie; 05-10-2005 at 09:25 AM..