View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 07:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to Charles Howard
Not Ranked     
Default PPIR Open track July 16-17

hello drivers!

What a fantastic track event last weekend! Beautiful weather, a lot of track time, a great party afterwards at the host hotel that was sponsored by Dave Helms of Scuderia Rampante in Boulder! Great time! Thank you to everyone that participated and helped make this event happen! It was such a great time, that we are going to do it again!

Our next track event is July 16-17 at Pikes Peak Intl. Raceway in Fountain. Registration is now open you may sign up online at www.quickchickracing.com or email us for a hard copy. Fast428@aol.com

The host hotel again, will be the LA Quinta Hotel on Geyser Drive. We will have a red,white and blue party at the pool on Saturday evening after the track. Please join us for light snacks, cocktails, and swimming! The La Quinta has a block of rooms for us, under Quick Chick Racing, the rate is $99 per night, available until June 20. There are a few rooms available in Fountain, at the Super 8, the rate is $57 per night. I do have 4 rooms booked under my name if anyone would like them, otherwise I will cancel.

We will have OVERNIGHT CAMPING available this weekend, at a rate of $25 for the weekend, to cover security that PPIR requires. If you are going to camp, please include the security fee in your registration.

Gates will be open on Friday from 3-5pm to move trailers in, and drop of cars. Gates will open at 7am on Saturday, drivers meeting will be at 8:30, and we will go hot at 9am. We will be offering a beginners driving school on Saturday, and an advanced drivers school on Sunday. Your weekend instructors are Roland Linder, Stim Kennedy,Thorn Landers, and Adele Arakawa.

Garage space is on a first come basis, by registering early, this will confirm your garage space.

As always, we look forward to seeing you at the track!

Leslie,Charles,Jeff,Mahlon,Jan and John