View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 12:35 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: P. O. of KMS 91,92,193,196,197,205,207,S024
Not Ranked     

brent i have never questioned the quality of your friends product only their business tactics. i will say however i would question the wisdom of redesigning fords design of the 427 cobra suspension the first time a manufacture used CAD . a company with liability insurance. redesigned by a company with admittedly no engineering degree and no liability insurance as of december 2001 building billet au suspension for cars capable of in excess of 150 miles per hour . i have restored and built multiple concours/ race winning cobras,can am and fia race cars as well as a bunch of original zo6 63 corvettes my credentials speak for themselves why do you feel a need to disparige me because i feel a need to warn your membership against driviing race cars on imperfect platforms, i am happy you were' nt hurt . from what i have heard of the incident it was driver error and not componet failure so absent your accusation of my motives being'' thinly vailed'' which i think if you check with the people who know me , have done business with me, and are driving cars i built will prove you wrong . do you want some referances? i will be happy to provide them, or maybe you should check me out and when satisfied send me your wrecked car to restore. i' make it a whole lot better than new. best wishes, jerry
CSX 3355, 3358, 2200, 2571, 2295
GT40 #1086