View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 10:49 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR
Not Ranked     

Raising the rate is no surprise to me, that was a great price! It'll still be worth it even with a rate increase.
I LOVE the denim long sleeve shirt idea, thanks JAMO, make mine a small! One question....is it also for co pilots (I know I know just had to ask) either way a charter member shirt is a great idea. Thank you!!!
We'll already planning on WSCB'06 and I am working on getting the Cobra dudes here in town to get it in their plans also.

Hey, how about a contest with those that bring the most NEW recruits to WSCB'06??? Winner gets $500 in blackjack money???????

My daughter Cheyenne took a great picture of the couple (really nice people) that had the bright blue CSX Cobra down by the Shelby trailer. I dont remember their names, but we have a terrific picture of you two in your car, and dont know how to find you.
If anyone knows who I am talking about let me know and I'll sned the picture. I also am lame at posting pics online here, cant do that either.
Keep it simple like this year, the suggestions are also good, count us in for next year.
cindy and crew