View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 11:54 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Blue Car
Not Ranked     

Duane,

Thanks for coming out today to check on my progress. I'm glad you like the color. Wished we could have bs'd more. Do you see how Marc looks at my car? like out of the corner of one eye? Like, man.......maybe that's what I need. I see him looking. It's funny. Wait till he sees it painted. There may be trouble.

Like I was saying, I am looking into options for track day(s), Friday and maybe smaller venue Saturday for those that didn't get enough, prefer to track rather than Saturday drive, just want to hang at the track, or some combination thereof. I definitely like the idea of a tech element. Tech guy (and/or gal, you know ET is pretty sharp), tech talk, car set up, driving techniques, or something like this. I'll try to get a hold of her again this week and possibly a few others I've been thinking about. Thanks for involving me. I'm very excited about 'o6!!!

Cindy,

I love that idea. And you already won the prize this year for prettiest and smartest co-pilot!!!! Say, Did you ever find your coat?

John