View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 623, 427 S/C Cobra. Ford FE 428 Cobra Jet, Ford Nascar TL 4speed - with a touch of raw; "less is more" theme
Not Ranked     
Default 2006

Hey Mike,
As soon as I get a closing report from the PM, we are going to start looking at opening registration for 2006 sooner than later. Don't know if it will be at the PM yet. FYi: I'm getting periodic questions about what you just asked... unbelievably, already. I guess some people really did like it. Several at the NorCal / RCSC Shelby meeting today said they won't miss it next year. So, how many others are thinking the same thing now...

As Slither said to me at the Bash, we may in fact get a lot more people than we expect on the 2nd year. Ugh, sort of wondering now..., how big is too big for year two?. And, wondering about setting a comfortable limit, expectation about '06, and firm registration dealine for 2006? All 1st year Charter Members will definitely get 1st right of refusal though...

Slither,
Yes - wondering about your question too. There are vendors asking even more now after the bash, and people asking about advertising on the WSCB website too. The question is this. How to do the Corral in the North lot and where to put any vendors. They do not allow rigs in the North lot. They would unfortunately have to be in the South lot, which is not nearly as nice. I don't know... the whole vendor things is sort of a touchy one and there is a big fee / permits / insurance for each vendor... Complicated.

Last edited by decooney; 06-01-2005 at 11:20 PM..