View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 05:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates Cobra, RFGT40
Not Ranked     
Exclamation Fountain of youth found

Bernie on 'btsnakes' site...

Along with emminent scientists and historians this find will go down as one of the greatest.

E =MC2....

The 'Fountain of Youth' has been discovered and I'm amazed that no one else has thought of this before.

Well I travelled all the way to Phoenix Arizona to discover that you can get younger by the day.

No it's not jet lag or too many Buds or Bourbons this is really true....

OK I'm going to let you guys in on this amazing discovery. This is my theory.

Well I left Australia late on the 16th of June and arrived in Arizona the day before on the 15th. It only took 14 hours of flight time.

Whoa I'm there the day before so I'm one day younger. Now you guys do the maths. If we could go quicker it is possible we could get there earlier again.

Just imagine if we flew for 180 days we would get there a year earlier by crossing the 'International Date line more than once.

If we flew for a year we would get there two years earlier. You would be two years younger.

Hell what a discovery. The "Fountain of Youth" and I am really humbled to discovery this and impart my new found knowledge.

Now Hershal has made it clear that this is my finding and told me to take the credit for the discovery. For some reason he has asked me to put this waiver on his site. Nice guy really, allowing to take all the glory and credit for this earth shattering find.

Better have another Bud beer to celebrate...

Bernie

Bernie on Hershal - "btsnake" site....

Bernie boy genius has found 'Fountain of Youth" send cheque/check for additional details on how you too can find the "Fountain of Youth" -$100

Last edited by BT SNAKE; 06-17-2005 at 05:26 PM..