View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 01:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Dear Tom, you had better tell the Truth concerning this matter. If you remember correctly I had told you that these hubs were welded up by Contemporary Classic and you were adamant about the fact that you wanted a Certificate stating that they had been welded properly. When I couldn't supply you with a Certificate then and only then did you start complaining about these hubs! Contemporary went out of business in 1999 so needless to say I wasn't able to contact them for a certificate. The hubs when shipped to you were pressed together and I wasn't able to view the bearings or races. The cosmetic dings on outside of the hub carriers are purely cosmetic and doesn't affect the structural integrity of the hub carriers. Did you forget to mention that I found another Ebayer that was interested in the hub carriers only and was willing to pay you the exact price you had paid me. So by trying to slander me over this forum with half truths serves you no purpose other than showing the readers how ridiculous you truly are! On a final note you failed to mention that Paypal ruled in my favor on this issue, so why don't you take the hint and drop it!!!!

All the best!
Bill Connelly
Upstate Super Replicars, Inc.