View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 08:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default How to pack for a 5 day cruise in a Cobra

Did I mention that there are only 4 more weeks to go until Cruise Colorado 2005? July 20 to 24. Check it out at www.milehicobraclub.com

Got a call from one of the first timers (Someone who did not go last year) and they want some advise on how to pack for a 5 day cruise in a Cobra. So, what do you think? What do you find you need and what did you not use? Any good ideas? Let me know and I will put out an email with our hints and ideas for all to see. Might pick up some good ones for some of the other folks also.

A couple we came up with was keeping all your rain gear in the car with you so you can put it on quick. Rain gear includes rain ponchos (bought at a bike shop) and a few towels. Also dress in layers. Can get from hot to cold and wet and then back to hot real quick as you drive in the mountains. Also bring tools. I bought a little tool case at Home Depot with just about all the tools you can use in a little case that packs real well in the car.

Most important thing for me is a cell phone and either Gary or Tom or Al or Dan or Scott or Dean or Eric or Mike or Brandon or Shelby or Gus or Dave right behind me to help out if it breaks down. Also nice to know that Dan Melson is bringing his SAG wagon again this year on the Cruise.

Let me know your ideas and I will pass them on.

Dick