View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 06:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hey guys I really want to thank you all for your help in this venture. It seems the NWCobra Club is a great group of folks, just like here in Texas. Some of my best friends I met here on CC, or because of the Cobra.

I just got of the phone with Bob (Three Peaks) and have learned a wealth of information. I will relay this info to my wife and go from there. It looks like we may just find a place to rent for a year and then shop from a central location. So I guess the only thing really inportant is the schools for our children.

Mike I'll check the link.

Speaking of Taxes. We have an appraisal review meeting at 10:30 tommorrow. The County raised our taxable valueation over 100K for a single year. That makes the taxes on this, say 400K home on one acre in the county a bit under $9,000.00 a year. As bad as that sounds, remember the home we just moved out of was $28K a year in taxes, valued at $1.2MM.

120 - 200" of rain a year, Ok yes that is quiet a bit of rain. I am listening to you. We recieved 2.3" here today in 45 mins. I could not see the street from our front porch. It is about 85' distance. When it stopped the sun came out and it has been hot and muggy humid ever since 8:19PM it is still 82*.