View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 08:15 AM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Send a message via MSN to wtm442
Not Ranked     

bfreer - I have never seen a window sticker caution sign. The only good method is to show any passenger how to get in and out of car without touching the sidepipes if they are hot. And when showing it, stay around the car for the first 30 minutes or so and caution anyone that comes up to see the car.

DonC - loved your sign but had problems printing a good copy, so I created one almost identical to yours last night (assume its not copyrighted ) and just posted a high quality image in my gallery (low quality attached to thread). After posting it I stumbled upon the best way to print any picture on a post or gallery. Just save the image to your hard drive and THEN print it. I was trying to print it right from the post. Thanks for great idea. I will put mine on the ground by the pipes as soon as I get out of car at cruises/shows and make sure it does not blow onto the pipes and stick for the first 30 minutes. By putting it on the windshield, I'm afraid that people would have a better chance of getting burnt leaning over to see/read the sign. Maybe not, but I'll try mine tonite at a cruise. Thanks
Attached Images