View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 04:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR, CHP 427w Streetfignter, Injected Venom.Mass-Flo...550 hp , 550 torq..spec pulley sys..
Not Ranked     

this is pretty cool........just yesterday, before the rains, I went up the coast to a place in malibu/county line......."Neptunes's Net", where the bikers all go and some other nice autos.......and get a front row spot (lucky)! I had more biker guys, drivers and anyone who could get over and just give praises on the car!! Now, nothing new here, but to have all these GREAT bikes and still want to know more about this Cobra thing.........was a real flattering day, and , of course, i went over and viewed all of their bikes!! No matter where I went they stpped me and asked for pics, or just wanted to shoot the breeze......(now you know what is coming next, don't you).."SO, IS IT REAL??? My canned reply........I knock on the dash, or hood and say......"well, yes it IS real!" "It just is not an original. However, it is faster...., more dependable, and safer than the originals were, but hey, EITHER WAY, IT IS A COBRA!" After we get thru that, it gets pretty easy.......but they do love these cars and ABSOLUTELY no one ever poo poos the car........with one exception........as i pulled into Starbuck's, a guy looks over and says ,..."can you shut it off, the exhaust is bothering me"....so, i look at him , then his girl and all the other viewers......kinda shrugg him off as a numb nut........and of course, turn it off!!
( I think he was a bit green with envy, but that might be my take on it)