View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 06:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone heard anything about this DEADBEAT DRAGBOY scam? We purchased two engines to the tune of $10,637.95. One 383 stroker for my 71 Chevelle SS and one 650 Hp for my 70 Cutlass 442. Having scrolled through most of the postings sounds like Dragboy told us about the same things. Last thing we ever heard was a letter with a password and pin on Nov 24, 2004. He even tried to get us to distribute the engines from a semi to the owners and to have me give the new owner instructions (breaking in the engine). I smelled a rat. Declined the offer. Now as I look in hindsite, he probably wanted to start a new scam here in Michigan. He even had us looking for buildings with docks etc. that he could rent. My husband was mobolized with the N G to Egypt and was med vac to Walter Reed becomming totally disabled and has become medically retired and had to retire from his skilled trades job with Ford Motor Co. I'm sure many of you too that were scammed suffered along the way too from all of this. Lets stick together and updated on all of this. We will and can get a class action suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!