View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 03:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC Cobra, 351W 400hp / 400 lbs torque
Not Ranked     

SS Shari,

Sorry to hear about your situation, and sorry to hear that yet another person has fallen victim to this guy. As far as an update last I heard there is none. You call the postal division of the FBI who is heading this up at this time and all we are told is that it is still under inestigation and we will be notified of any changes or if an arrest is made. I heard ruumors this guy was looking at starting somethinh up again awhile back but nothing to support it but a phone call making this claim. this information was passed on to the FBI and numbers were exchanged with the caller so they could call the FBI directly in an attempt to get their invovment to shut it down before it got started. Again have not heard anything and dont think any progress has been made yet. If you were not part of the original group you may not have the FBI numbers for updates, if that is the case let me know and I can get them to you. As far as a class action suit there has been talk of this but no one has organized it at this point, I think the reason is the understanding is that it would be behind the goverments investigation and if this guy ends up in jail it may never get a chance to go anywhere, plus as far as I know when they busted this guy they did not find any funds much less large amounts to where anyone could get anythiing back. I am open for ideas and suggestions if you want to organize something and get it going.

Again sorry to hear of your involvement and you situation, give my best to youe husband and hope things turn around and work out for you.

Jim

PS: Did you just find out about this or have you been involved from the start and just came across this web site?