View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 05:05 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Smile

Tru,

A month and a half ago the only way I could see the ground was through a layer of water. Same for three months ago. With about 5 days of 110+ sun and heat, I might be able to walk in my yards. But, still raining lightly this morning as we are supposed to have a break tomorrow and it will just be mostly cloudy with rain moving back in Thursday.

Fred,

The one thing that can kill that star thistle is water. Right now there isn't a sprig of it anywhere, but I am sure once the hot weather hits some of the seedswillhave survived and one is all it takes as that stuff spreads like water. I will dig up a big one and send it to you.

Sharroll,

There is so much water here that it is already going down the canyons as fast as they can let it. They have a real juggling act between letting water out of Shasta as they have to be careful to not knock out Kewsick Dam which is below Shasta, and Keswick has to he careful with their oultet to keep from flooding Redding. and there is a big snow pack now that is yet to melt and come down.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery