View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 623, 427 S/C Cobra. Ford FE 428 Cobra Jet, Ford Nascar TL 4speed - with a touch of raw; "less is more" theme
Not Ranked     

Hey guys,
What a great outing and turnout. Excellent! To me, probably one of the best drives I've done with a group in a long while. Wasn't that just lush, green, and all the great colors in the skies. The roads and low traffic was just perfect. Maurice and I were having a Ball. Cool clean HORSEPOWER Weather too! I'm sure glad all made it there and back safely. FYI: I found out about Phil when we arrived at Ione, (thought we had everyone) then to learn he dropped off way back at White Rock. Ugh. Hand signals are a must so we don't lose anyone next time. Don't forget, the next 3rd Saturday is the Cobra Bash, and you know where I'll be. See ya there.

Phil,
I know, I've not had one drop at my house yet and its 2:00. I think the clouds kept moving around and away from us. It was great to see you guys show up in Ione. I realized cell phones are in/out of service up that way too after I started heading back.