Thread: No Response
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 06:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane #HM1024, 418 Stroker, TKO 600
Not Ranked     

Hi All,

First and foremost I'd like to send my condolences to Rich and all the folks at Hurricane. This is a difficult time and my thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

It looks like someone here needs to get they're priorities in order. Family and friends are the most important things in life. Without them, everything else is meaningless. We're looking at a small company here, run by close friends. When something happens to one, it effects everyone there. These guys need to be there to support each other, and I for one, am glad they do. It tells me something about the quality of people they are and where they're priorities lie. It truely is a sad day when a business should come before your family and friends.

Hoyt, I can assure you that the guys at Hurricane provide support to they're customers that is second to none and their kit is top quality. They always go the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied. In the mean time, if you have questions, you can ask them on the owners forum thats accessable through their web site (there is a public area to ask questions) or email me and I'll try to answer any questions that I can.

Mike