View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 04:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via AIM to mj_duell
Not Ranked     

Hi Bob,
Don and I ran that idea by some people at Carlisle and they seem to be in agreement with you. I think we will start working on a "Build Your Own Kit" Package soon. We found that one of the other factors that people liked was that we have two frames to choose from. I have been spending my time promoting the EVO 5 competition style frame and did not really get into the EVO 4. Many people wanted a nice street ride with a huge trunk and IRS. The EVO 4 comes with all of that stuff standard and I never even thought to promote it and all of the performance options available on the EVO 5 will work on that chassis. We have a lot of advantages we need to offer. I am heading off for a family vacation this week and I am bringing my laptop. I should have a basic kit list for the "Build Your Own Kit" by the time I get back. Even though the thought of a huge number of orders is attactive, Don and I wish to keep the current 4-5 Rollers/TKM's production we have now. This lets us give a high level of finish to customers and gives us an edge as far as quality. I'm not saying we may never get high production numbers, but for now it's first-come-first-served so we can offer custom services and keep everything tight. Don has broken ground on a new facility and we might be able to go to 8 cars amonth when it is completed.

--Mike / Turn Ten Racing, Inc.