View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 06:42 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 roadster with 351C-4B
Not Ranked     

I can't begin to tell you how excited we came out of the last meeting with Mid-Ohio. After they explained how they where going to take us (particuarly the novices like me) in baby steps and build up our skills as the event progresses, I was MUCH more comfortable with signing up. Ever step, ever class, every review (they will review your in car cameras with you if you have them), every instructor at every corner is all geared to making you a better, faster, safer driver.

This is COMPLETELY new for Mid-Ohio. This is the first event of this kind for them so they started from scratch and put in a LOT of effort. They are as excited as we are... and will be! If the results are great this year, they want to set it up so we have it all to ourselves next year!

Brian, who is your insurance company? This is a SCHOOL designed to make you a better Cobra driver (read: safer) and they won't cover that? That is like not covering some on to take a defensive driving course in my book (not wanting to start a debate ). Call my agent, State Farm, Matt Simonds on High St in Columbus. Best rates I can find and I have it in writing that I can take schools in my car.

See you soon!

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com