View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 04:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Side Pipes On Ebay That Do Work???????, Well Im The Guy Who Built Them, And As For Adr Thay Pass, I Have Built Over Ten Of Them Over The Past Ten Years Or So, And You Are Correct About The Adr For The Left Hand Side Being Allowed, But Now Its Straight Out The Back. The Pipes I Build Have Cats And Co2 Sencor Mountings. The System Goes Back, Under The Chassis And Over The Rear Axle And Out The Back. So Thay Pass....now About That Part That Box Head Was Looking For, I Sold Up Prity Much Every Thing I Had To Do With Cobras(sick Of The Bullsht) So I Accadently Drove Up To A Factory Some Time Back And Sore What Was Being Built, :cry: :lol: (and What Ever Smily And Sad Face You Can Think Of, I Ent Back Home And After Some Long Sole Serching I Decided To Build Stuff For The Industory. Now Back To Th Parts, Sorry But As Fas I Can Remember I Treated You Prity Farly And Even Thru Some Stuff In... It Makes You Think....... Well My Names David, And Ive Been Building These Things For Over 13 Years And Did Some Conversions On The Vipers, Prowlers. Built A D-type And A Few 40s. So I Know A Little (not A Lot, Its Been A While) So Im Not Here To Rock The World Or Destroy And Industory, Im Just Here To Have Fun Doing What I Fell And A Lot Other People Fell I Do Best Build Fu Ing Good Cars......thanks For Listning....... Ps: My Spelling Is Still Crap.