View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 12:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Several
Not Ranked     
Default When is the right time to buy?

Firstly, let's give Mr. M a big serious clap for a big serious posting that might just be the new standard for a Cobra buyer to consider.

Secondly, based on my review of many ebay and CC postings, i might suggest that most sellers would advise the right time to buy is when you have the money.

It is no joke, or at least humor is not my main point. Many many sales responses indicate that the potential 'buyer' isn't really financially prepared to step up to the plate and complete a deal. Not exactly tire-kickers, but not really ready to lay it down on a good deal or perhaps not able.

i realize many do not know the huge variance in the price and specifications available for all the various 'Cobras'. They are certainly not all the same and the prices reflect that fact.

So, learn all you can, read, read, read and ask ask ask. But, make sure you are ready to take action with a serious seller when you get his best deal.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
George Washington